Support PHF by Volunteering at HersheyPark
Hersheypark® Volunteer Program is a fundraising opportunity that the Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation has joined for anyone 18 years or older who would like to donate their time to benefit PHF while having fun.
How It Works:
You volunteer your time at the Hershey Entertainment Complex and the Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation receives $6 for every hour you work!
Plus - You receive one (sometimes more!) regular, one-day admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica for each shift you work. Tickets are for a future visit and are transferable but cannot be sold, exchanged or traded. Tickets are emailed shortly after you sign-out of your shift.
- Shifts range in time from 3-8 hours.
- Job include:
- Rides - assisting in loading and unloading passengers
- Food and Beverage - variety of positions from basic cooking, filling drinks or maintaining general cleanliness
- Games - operating the games and handling money.
- Ushering - checking guests tickets, showing guests to their ticketed seats and overseeing a section during an event.
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Dress Code: Depending on the department, Hershey Entertainment has specific dress codes that must be followed.
- Typical dress code includes: white polo shirt, sneakers, black, navy or khaki bottoms. No jeans or capris.
- No tattoos on head or neck.
- At this time, face masks or clear face shields must be worn.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and walk.
- Must be able to volunteer in a variety of weather conditions; including, heat, cold, and inclement weather.
- Employees of Hershey Entertainment and Resorts are not eligible to volunteer.
Please complete the following for additional information on how to become a part of Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation's Volunteer Program with Hersheypark: